New tools are frequently added so come and check often!
- Simple to use, dragging and dropping elements (e.g. background, templates) etc is a good feature
- Opacity option which means you can adjust the transparency of any image (darker, lighter, invisible!)
- Good variety of images to choose from
Infographics still work very well and this gives you a free way of creating them. Use it if the templates are what you are looking for.
It is free.
- Simple to use interface for creating a quiz, survey and Poll
- Supports Facebook and Twitter quizzes and surveys are easily shareable
- A variety of templates provided you can use as a starting point
- Email integration so you can add emails to your list
There are a variety of applications that provide similar functionality so you need to compare prices and features to see which ones work best for you. Check out the apps that are available and compare with competitors
Price starts at $15 per promotion which includes Easypromos branding (i.e. Easypromos logo is displayed on the app). $100 per promotion without the branding.
- Automated sharing so you can create a queue that is continuously shared.
- Supports Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Create your posting schedule, add content and let Edgar do the rest
If you want a way to automate more of your content sharing consider Edgar. An alternative/similar solution to Edgar is Bundlepost.
Price starts at $49 per month.
- Calendar view with drag and drop support: You can view all your posts scheduled or planned and rearrange them as required
- Ability to set up custom statuses so you can create your own workflow
- You can exchange notes on the posts to other team members that are involved in the delivery of your blog posts.
If youre looking for a free editorial calendar plugin for WordPress this is a really good one. We have used this on our own site and never had any problems with it. An alternative is Coschedule which is pretty cool also.
This is free.
- View overall stats on particular hashtag usage over a time period
- View influential tweets related to hashtags that got most retweets, favorites etc
- Identify the top influencers using any particular hashtag.
- Produce detailed reports.
If you want detailed analytics on how a hashtag is used. You may want to find out all the influential people that are most active for any particular hashtag.
Price starts at $9.90 per month.
- Individual team members can be assigned to teams and given different levels of access
- Falcon Socials Listening platform allows users to track and monitor what people are saying about their brands and products
- Allows users to share with their Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram and YouTube accounts, in combination with an editorial calendar for planning and organization
- The performance of content can be measured in real time
- Teams can collaborate in real time, including live messaging, responding to and allocating messages and adding and dealing with notes
- Features an image editor and a Facebook app builder
- Creates in-depth Facebook Page performance reports that include details of earned, paid and owned media, negative feedback, and reach.
This is an enterprise platform so really only suitable if you have a larger company with a lot of people working on social media and you have a good budget but it is a good product!
This is an enterprise-level solution, so its pricing is probably out of the reach of most small-business owners. Pricing is individualized, based on what each company needs.
- Available as a web-browser application, e.g. for Chrome and Firefox browsers
- Available as an iOS or Android app for mobile devices
- Feeds can be organized into folders to keep themed updates together
- Recommends posts based on what the user has read and shared before
- Allows posts to be saved or shared socially, directly from the Feedly interface
- Can manage many feeds without difficulty.
If you want to keep track of multiple blogs in your industry this is an excellent tool for doing this. We use this on mobile and desktop.
Lots of functionality available for free. Users can upgrade to Feedly Pro for extra features for $5 a month or $45 a year.
- Supports a broad range of platforms
- Very good mobile support so its easy to share content from a mobile device
- It provides great analytics so you can see who is sharing, the volume of sharing etc
A nicely designed social sharing plugin with really good support for mobile. If you want to get good analytics on what is shared on your site this is useful for this.
There is a free offer with limited functionality. A paid version is $89 per year.
- Create short videos up to 30 seconds long
- Can quickly adjust the length of the video so its perfect for Instagram (15secs) or Vine (6secs)
- Alter the speed so you can get many pictures included
- Choose from photos on your camera roll or from Facebook/Instagram
- Add text and music to your video
If you want your photos to stand out when you share them use this tool!
Free to download but $1.99 to remove the watermark (which you will always want to do!)
- Searches Twitter bios to find relevant people to connect with
- Identifies which activities you undertake that correlate with a loss in followers, and which activities correlate with an increase in followers
- Compares Twitter accounts so users can see who elses followers they overlap with
- Creates visualizations that can be shared socially
- Segments followers by location, bio, people they follow, and more
- Allows users to follow and unfollow users within the Followerwonk interface.
If you want to do basic Twitter research you can use this tool for free but to take full advantage of it you need to have a subscription to Moz (SEO research tool).
Certain actions within Followerwonk are free, while others require a Moz subscription. Moz subscriptions start at $84 a year.