New tools are frequently added so come and check often!
- Film: A total of 10 different film styles that create styles from early 20th Century black and white silent movies, to late 70’s style. Each of these includes ‘imperfections’ like dust or lines that appear randomly to make the final movie even more realistic
- Sound: You can choose between no sound, normal ambient sound, or make it even more authentic by including the typical reel sound from the 8mm projectors
- It supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other platforms
- Jitter: Imitate frame shakes of real 8mm projectors by using this button at your choice
- Available on iOS
If you want to get your video to stand out the videos created with this app look cool and different. Its not an expensive app so well worth trying out. Just buy it!
- Fundraise through the app. With the click of a button you can display a payment option for people to support the fund.
- Build a profile of who is engaging so you can track people that help with campaigns and build a relationship with them
- Integrates with a wide variety of tools e.g. CRM providers, Email marketing tools
Perfect for charities that want to raise funds or for companies that want to get the support of an initiative through a petition. It would be great if you could embed the petition on the newsfeed, at the moment you have to click on a button to go to a Facebook app.
Very good free offer and then price starts at $10 per month and upwards depending on functionality.
- Social Sharing Supports sharing to over 300 platforms and supports personalization where sharing icons are different depending on the website visitor.
- Follow icons Nicely designed follow icons to help build followers through your website
- Marketing tools Promotion tools to increase email sign ups e.g. popups
- Recommended content Tools to provide the most relevant recommended content to visitors
If you are looking for a variety of web based tools to help you build a more engaged audience and email subscribers they have a good set of tools. When we tested out the social sharing we found it a bit tricky but once you have it up and running its cool.
Good free offer. Paid is $99 per year.
- Full management support for Facebook and Twitter sharing, scheduling, responding, etc.
- Broad range of applications you can use to build engagement with fans and followers
- Monitoring functionality to track keywords mentioned
- Detailed reporting available which is exportable
If Facebook and Twitter are the main platforms you operate on this provides good functionality at a very reasonable price. It is easy to set up and there is a good team of people behind the product and youll get good support.
Pricing starts at $29 per month and goes up to $99 per month. There is also enterprise pricing available for larger clients.
- Find out the most important links a competitor has to any piece of content
- Complete a crawl report which will show any errors on your site related to links
- Find out the most popular posts/pages on your site (i.e. with the best links)
This tool is a bit on the techie side but its so useful its hard to ignore! When you create blog content one of the most important things for ranking this content is building good links to the content.
If you are going to focus your efforts on building the links Ahrefs provides great functionality to identify where sites get links from.
Its also useful to analyze your own account. If youre not a techie you can ignore the techie stuff and just focus on the links!
There is a limited free version and paid versions start at $79 per month
- Supports integration with Etsy, Shopify, Storenvy, BigCartel, Magento, Folksy, Ecwid, Woo Commerce, TicTail and many more
- Products are automatically fetched from the stores and then you can automatically prepare social media updates based on this products (including auto hashtags)
- Set your schedule and automatically share updates throughout the day
- Set up a queue of content to be Pinned and schedule it out
- Post directly to Facebook groups, a queue of content can be setup
- Very easy to set up and intuitive to use
- Create your social media plan for whole day in one click using Day Planner
If youre an online seller using any of the shops supported this is a very useful tool to promote your content on social media channels
There is a 7 day free trial to get started and then pricing starts at $9.99 per month. There is a 16% discount if you sign up for a year in advance.
- Analyze your content based on the knowledge level of your audience and atomic reach rate it out 100
- Check Grammar/Spelling: atomic reach will indicate you have errors for both
- Content structure checked for topics within post, content length, links and paragraph length
- Performance data: historical reporting/analysis on older content so you can assess your overall level and improve existing content.
- Learns quickly how you write to produce an accurate content score.
Its becoming increasingly important for you to write content that drives more engagement from your audience and this tool can really help with this.
Start off with a free chrome plugin and upgrade to a $10 per month package. Price then goes to $50 pm, $500 and $1500 depending on requirements.
- Monitoring across many channels including Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Websites, Forums, News sites etc
- Influence monitoring which allows you to filter results by influence score. You can also view a table of the top influencers sharing
- Good reporting options. You can export the report as an infographic, pdf or export to an Excel file.
It is a very good reasonably priced monitoring tool that we enjoy using. It provides very comprehensive results and nice reporting. Definitely worth trying out.
Price starts at $49 per month and goes all the way up to $349 for a more enterprise solution.
- Supports 27 languages. Topic and sentiment analysis supported for all languages
- Very flexible query builder that allows you to build up complex queries to return relevant data
- Useful categorization of mentions by authors so you can see which authors are discussing relevant keywords across different platforms Twitter, blogs, forums, etc
- Powerful alerts where you can specify advanced filters to only get alerted for relevant information. For example, only email if a specific author mentions a particular keyword
Great language support and really powerful query building and alerts. Tons of great functionality, suitable for enterprise type customer.
Pricing from $800 to $3,200 per month
- Supports sharing to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ (business page)
- Browser plugin which enables you to click and button and add content to the Buffer queue
- Content curation It provides you with popular content relevant to your niche for you to share
- Click on a button to re-share content that was previously shared
Very useful tool for easily sharing content out to social networks at pre-determined times. The alternative tool to this is Hootlet provided by Hootsuite so if youre considering a tool similar to Buffer you may want to test this out also. The Buffer team are great and its hard to find a company that provides better support.
Limited free offer with pricing starting at $10 per month. Price goes up to $250 per month for large business/agency.