- Film: A total of 10 different film styles that create styles from early 20th Century black and white silent movies, to late 70’s style. Each of these includes ‘imperfections’ like dust or lines that appear randomly to make the final movie even more realistic
- Sound: You can choose between no sound, normal ambient sound, or make it even more authentic by including the typical reel sound from the 8mm projectors
- It supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other platforms
- Jitter: Imitate frame shakes of real 8mm projectors by using this button at your choice
- Available on iOS
If you want to get your video to stand out the videos created with this app look cool and different. It's not an expensive app so well worth trying out. Just buy it!Visit website
- Fundraise through the app. With the click of a button you can display a payment option for people to support the fund.
- Build a profile of who is engaging so you can track people that help with campaigns and build a relationship with them
- Integrates with a wide variety of tools e.g. CRM providers, Email marketing tools
Perfect for charities that want to raise funds or for companies that want to get the support of an initiative through a petition. It would be great if you could embed the petition on the newsfeed, at the moment you have to click on a button to go to a Facebook app.
Very good free offer and then price starts at $10 per month and upwards depending on functionality.Visit website
- Social Sharing Supports sharing to over 300 platforms and supports personalization where sharing icons are different depending on the website visitor.
- Follow icons Nicely designed follow icons to help build followers through your website
- Marketing tools Promotion tools to increase email sign ups e.g. popups
- Recommended content Tools to provide the most relevant recommended content to visitors
If you are looking for a variety of web based tools to help you build a more engaged audience and email subscribers they have a good set of tools. When we tested out the social sharing we found it a bit tricky but once you have it up and running its cool.
Good free offer. Paid is $99 per year.Visit website
- Full management support for Facebook and Twitter sharing, scheduling, responding, etc.
- Broad range of applications you can use to build engagement with fans and followers
- Monitoring functionality to track keywords mentioned
- Detailed reporting available which is exportable
If Facebook and Twitter are the main platforms you operate on this provides good functionality at a very reasonable price. It is easy to set up and there is a good team of people behind the product and youll get good support.
Pricing starts at $29 per month and goes up to $99 per month. There is also enterprise pricing available for larger clients.Visit website
- Find out the most important links a competitor has to any piece of content
- Complete a crawl report which will show any errors on your site related to links
- Find out the most popular posts/pages on your site (i.e. with the best links)
This tool is a bit on the techie side but its so useful its hard to ignore! When you create blog content one of the most important things for ranking this content is building good links to the content. If you are going to focus your efforts on building the links Ahrefs provides great functionality to identify where sites get links from. Its also useful to analyze your own account. If youre not a techie you can ignore the techie stuff and just focus on the links!
There is a limited free version and paid versions start at $79 per monthVisit website