New tools are frequently added so come and check often!
- Web viewer to allow you to view and interact with your Instagram photos
- Detailed statistics provided on your account Likes, growth of followers, new followers etc
- Promote your content outside of Instagram, for example, use the gallery widget on your website
- Engage your audience with an Instagram contest
They have some really good functionality. Their focus is mainly working with larger brands.
Most features are free but if you want to run a contest then you need to contact Iconosquare for pricing.
- Users can create recipes linking actions between up to 160 different platforms and services
- Ability to automate a wide number of social media tasks such as adding Instagram images to DropBox, adding Twitter users to lists, adding all tweets to a Google spreadsheet etc. You can even turning on your central heating if the temperature drops but that probably wont help your social media presence too much! There are an almost infinite number of combinations
- Mainly a website-based service but IFTTT also now has Android and iOS apps.
Very useful if you want to save some time by setting up some automated tasks.
IFTTT is a free service. Im sure they will launch a premium service soon.
- Import data in various forms for inclusion in your infographic (e.g. xls, csv etc)
- Set up private sharing so only a specified audience can get access to it
- Embed data that is accessed real-time so its always up to date within your infographic
- Good variety of charts available.
- Publish directly to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest or embed it on your website
If you want to produce infographics but you have a limited budget this is useful. Check out the other infographic tools also and see which has templates that suit (search our tools directory to find others).
There is a free option with 30 chart types to choose from. Paid version starts at $18 per month.
- Find the most relevant blogs in your industry and the people running those blogs
- Use the real-time keyword tracking facility to identify mentions of your campaign on any sites
- Use the contact management component to manage influencer engagement
- Track leads generated through the Google Analytics integration
- Run the reports to find out results of your outreach
Good tool that is getting better as they add in more functionality.
Price starts at $79 per month.
- Apply a variety of stickers to your photos to make them stand out ( e.g. Walter the pig, Supercat, Pusspins!)
- Apply filters and overlays
- Resize the images as required
- Add backgrounds and crop pictures
- Available for Android and iOS
It’s free and useful, what more could you want!
- Select which size images have the button and which don’t.
- Choose where the description should be taken from (possible options: page title, page description and alt/title tags from the image)
- Choose if you want to show the “Pin it” button on home page, single posts, single pages or category pages
We’ve used this for a good while on our blog and never had issues with it. There are other solutions which allow you to have Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter shares on your image (e.g. Sumome).